Sunday 7 December 2014

PayPal Limitation Removal Using Adsense Account: How To Go About It

It's almost 6 months now that PayPal limited access to my account which I verified with GTBank Naira MasterCard and also linked to my Access Bank Visa card. The account was rendered useless because I couldn't use it for online payments. The account was limited after I entered the wrong password several times and I was told to change my password, change my security question, proof my address and upload a photo ID for me to regain full access to the account. limited Paypal account Instantly, I changed my password, changed my security question and those were marked as "resolved" at the resolution centre but I couldn't proof my address. PayPal rejected the NEPA bill (utility bill) which I uploaded simply because another name (name of the house owner) is on the bill. I also couldn't resolve the issue with my driver's license because the address on it is different from the address on my PayPal account. I used the address of where I reside presently when I opened the Nigeria PayPal account but my home address is what I have on the driver's license. The whole thing pissed me off. For months, I abandoned the account and relied on Pay4ME services of my friends for online purchases that require PayPal. Today, I decided to check the inbox of my PayPal email address for mails related to PayPal limitation removal. Fortunately, I saw an email in which it was stated that I can also send screenshots of online statements which has logo of institution, name, address,valid date of issue and transactions (if bank account). For some seconds, I thought of an online statement I can use and I decided to try my Google Adsense account. I quickly signed in to my Adsense account and took a screenshot of the most recent Payment receipt. I signed it to my PayPal account and uploaded it at the resolution center. Adsense payment receipt Few hours later, I received a mail that my PayPal account access has been restored. Good news..right? :) That's all. NB: You can access your Adsense Payment receipts via the Payment page, after clicking on the "gear" icon if signed in via PC.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you have to cross the path of hurdles while login to your Jaxx account? Do you know how to eliminate the errors immediately? If no, there is no need to get panic as you can always speak to the bunch of executives who are there to support you at any time. Just take your phone and dial Jaxx Helpline Number which is all the time functional and you can connect to the team 24/7.

Anonymous said...

If you are not able to work with your Gdax account in a smooth way then there must be some reasons behind, thus ensure for calling up at the Gdax Customer Support and overcome severe most tech troubles instantly. if you getting the unwanted situation related to Bitcoin cryptocurrency Dial the helpline number and acquire all the effective measures on time.
Website:- https://www.cryptophonesupport.com/wallet/gdax/

David Johnson said...

2fa is created and designed to protect your Gemini account and Google authenticator is used for generating passcodes for ultra-maximum safety and security. Having both these features as a safeguard helps you in protecting your Gemini exchange account from unwanted activities. If you don’t know the methods to create, dial Gemini Support Number and speak to experts who are skilled in providing every immediate and easy remedy for Gemini account. The team serves 24/7 and help the users in the process of setting up the 2fa and google authenticator in your account.

Website:- https://www.cryptowalletsupport.com/gemini-support-number/